2019 Summer Schedule
At Glamping of Jackson Hole, we have 6 African Safari-Style tents with memory foam beds, furniture, solar lighting, toilets, heated showers, and access to electricity. All meals are included with your stay and are prepared by our on-site chef using local ingredients. Horses are available for complimentary daily rides, and we have miles of hiking and mountain biking or simply take in the natural beauty while relaxing and catching up on your latest summer novel.
With rates as low as $250 per person per night* ($75 kids ages 16 and under), you and your friends or family, will be able to disconnect from everyday life and spend time together in beautiful Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
*2 night minimum, tent rates based on adult double occupancy
Please inquire for more details on pricing and availability.
- 6 African Style Safari Tents
- Accommodates 2 adults
- Extra beds available for children
- 14x16 interior living space
- Raised platforms
- 20 minutes from Jackson Hole
- Queen sized memory foam beds
- Real furniture
- Solar Lighting
- Access to electricity
- Heated Showers
- Check in after 3pm
- Check out by 11am
- All meals included
- Horses available for complimentary daily rides
- Available mid-June to mid-September
Check in after 3:00 pm
Check out at 11:00am
Rates include: all meals, tents, daily guided horseback trips.
* minimum age for horseback is 12 years old.